Monday, August 21, 2006

Quincy University

I went to the Quincy Univeristy on Friday night to speak to the 150th (Class of 2010) Class of the school. Freshman Orientation Weekend! The city of Quincy is about 2 hours north of St. Louis on the Mississippi River. For more information on the school, please click on "Quincy University" above.

I had a lot of fun talking with the students. I talked to the students about relationships and dating; I also did to games and ice breakers. The students and staff treated me GREAT. For the students who stayed and talked to me until 1 AM (the nursing students and undecided gentleman)......Thank you! I enjoyed the convo! Please e-mail me the pictures you took!

Below are a few pictures from the trip.


Terminal at O'Hare airport in Chicago. Yes that's a dinosaur in the terminal!

Main building on campus

Quincy Univeristy

Great sign I drove by on the side of the highway!

No comments: