Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Frank World Tour

On Monday, I got to speak with the Willoughby Rotary Club about the trip and my experiences. There were about 60+ people. I was the guest speaker for the day, and it reminded me of the trip. Over the last 2 weeks, I've probably spoken to about 1000+ people/students. I've been in 4 different cities and I've probably traveled at least 2,000 miles. I guess I'm trying to relive that experience again!

I had a crazy schedule when I was in Australia. Every 3 to 4 days I went to a new city. Every 3 to 4 days our team would be the guest speakers for a new group of people, usually 100+. Over my 5 week trip I spent time in 11 different Australian cities and our team spoke to over 1300 people. Most of us traveled about 20,000+ miles.

I'll be all over the country over the next 2-3 months. I haven't calculated how many miles I'll travel yet. All I know is, I'll be living life and I'll be sure to post all of my adventures and pictures on the blog!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Holy smokes! Lots of traveling, but that is what one does when he is in high demand.

Keep on living and go for it!