Monday, August 21, 2006

Another Wedding/Bachelor Party

I had another busy weekend. We're running new student orientations at work. 13 sessions over 5 weeks. Last Thursday, I was at work until 9:30 PM. I went home to get a little bit of sleep, before waking up at 4:30 AM Friday morning to head to Illinois for a speaking job. Spent most of the day in airports and rental cars. Worked at Quincy Univeristy until about 1:30 AM. Got up at 6:00 AM on Saturday to head back to Ohio. More time in a rental car and airports. I need to say Thank you to all of my good friends who called to check up on me and keep me awake. Got home around 6:00 PM. Then headed over to my friend's Bachelor Party/BBQ. Here's a picture from the party! Congratulations Jason and Rachel Dunn on your upcoming wedding on September 3rd!


"The Guys!" The Bachelor (Jason) is in the middle wearing the brown t-shirt!

No comments: