Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Read my other Blog!

I'm in wine country, I need to some pictures of grapes!

Hello Everyone!

I've been trying to maintain two blogs. I have this my personal blog and I also have one I'm running for the local Rotary to let people know what's going on for my trip. I don't want to type the same thing twice, so when you get a chance, please check out the other blog.

Group6630.blogspot.com

You can also click on "Australia Journal" under "other blogs" on the right side of this blog.

I'm on the move tommorrow. I'm heading up into the real outback. I should be able to post some great shots. I have about 300+ photos so far. I have some really amazing ones. They're keeping us super busy, so when I find time, I get some of the better ones posted.

I need to get to bed. I have a 3-4 hour trip by car tommorrow! Thanks for reading!
When I get some time, I'll type some info on what I've learned about Australia so far. The people here love my accent! That's funny! I had a group asking me to say different things today so they could here my accent more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...Wine country! Do me proud and throw back a glass or two, or three... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Your trip sounds absolutely amazing.. I'm amazed that after a day of everything you still have time to maintain 2 blogs! WOW.. but then again.. no worries...can't wait to read more!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Frankie!

Your pics are beautiful! Love the flower and pre-raisin grapes. I know you're soaking it all in... so keep on writin' and we'll keep on readin'.

I start a new job this month. Can't wait to tell you about it.

Ciao!