Saturday, April 29, 2006

Back to Blogging!


Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all the comments and checking in on me. As always, please check out my other blog, group6630.blogspot.com . It's been hard keeping up the blog with out internet access, but I was able to keep info on my Australia blog. The work part of my trip is over. I have another week in Australia to vacation and see some sites. I think I've been here too long, because Americans sound funny to me, driving on the left side of the road doesn't feel wrong anymore, and seeing kangaroos and birds bigger than deer isn't weird.

I'm off to Sydney, Cairns and Brisbane this week. I'll physically be back in the on Saturday, May 6th. I hope to see and talk to all of you soon. I believe I have over 1100 photos so far.

Thanks for reading!

Frank

No comments: