Friday, April 14, 2006

Chillin in Australia





Hello Everyone,

I haven't put much on here lately with me running the other blog. I'm having a great time in Australia. This trip has been a great experience so far. I'm learning a lot and I'm looking foward to making a few changes in my life when I return. I'm loving this international travel thing and I really hope to do more in the near and far future. Many of the Australians I've met have seen so much of the world. The stories and the experiences make me very envious. The stories are also very motivating. I'm near a big city, so I should be able to keep up regular postings on both sites for the next couple of days. Be sure to click on my Australia Blog link to the right for more stories and pictures. I plan to post a lot in the next couple of days.

Happy Easter Everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you! Looks and sounds like your haveing a great time. Can't wait to see all your pic when you get back.
Tracy Febel

flockjcu said...

I like the mini ride. Is that one of the considered changes upon return? Smaller cars!!! :-)

out