Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Australia Update

Lost in the Outback! Took a little tour out into the outback and took this picture.
Blue Wate Lily at the Royal Botanical Gardens
Me and my teamate Dave searching for Kangaroos!
5 days in Australia and the only roos I've seen have been at the zoo!
I visited a local vinyard that growns grapes for sultanas (raisins). Ate a few off the vine, they tasted great! The ones I sampled later at the factory were even better. The place smelled like fruit rollups! The Australians dry their rasins on the vine.
A great picture from downtown Melbourne. We had just had breakfast and I joked that the crosswalk signs look like Micheal Jackson moonwalking. I wanted to get a shot for my funny photos collection. Just as we took the picture it stopped raining and the sun came out. The reflection of the sun made the sign glow! This picture was not altered or enhanced! I repeat I did nothing to this picture! Amazing!

No comments: