Friday, March 31, 2006

G'day from Australia

Downtown Melbourne from the CAB -The Telstra Dome is in the middle

Beware of the Bird Virus! Nice sign waiting for us at Customs.
Los Angeles International Airport
Sunrise over the Pacific

I just broke out my laptop and here are some pics from the trip so far! I've got my technical problems worked out, so I will type some more information about the trip later today (Saturday). Be sure to click on the Australia Blog link too for more pics and info on the trip!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Frank i am so jealous of you!!! Have a great time! i hear it is really beautiful there.

Teresa said...

I'm jealous! I've always wanted to go to Austraila. But I can't complain too much! I'm going to France and Italy in 2 months! YES!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Frank! I am so happy to hear you have arrived safely to the land down under. Have a spectacular time and I look forward to 'travelin with ya' through your blog! Thanks for keeping us all a part of your experience!

flockjcu said...

Yo Frank!! Glad you arrived safely. First looks from down "there" look great! Keep up the good camera work and maintain your journal. I want some stories when we see each other next biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!!!!!