Monday, March 13, 2006

Where are the blogs?


I've been keeping busy. This weekend I went to a friends house for their son's 6th birthday party. Cool kid. He's a big Star Wars fan, so he had a Star Wars themed party. All the kids had Darth Vader Party masks. The picture above is of the kids before they cut the cake. You've got to love how their eyes glow behind the red goggles in the masks! Happy Birthday Sael!

Other News and Events:

Took a couple of photography classes the last 2 weekends. They were a lot of fun and I plan to take some more in the future. I'm hoping to use what I learned on my upcoming trips.

I'm off to Columbus this week to watch the state basketball tournament. It will be a nice mini getaway before I leave for Australia. I'm going with my best friend, so it's always good when I get a chance to hang out with Scott.

Australia is only 2 weeks away. Had another meeting over the weekend to wrap up some last second items. We took some team photos. When I get copies of the pictures, I will post. I still have a tone of stuff to get done before I leave. I've almost got things wrapped up at work. I think the reality of me being gone for almost 6 weeks has finally caught up to my boss!

That's it for now. The blogs have been slow lately, but they should be picking up over the next couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a blast!! Thanks for everything!!!

Teresa said...

I want to take some photography classes with you when things slow down in my life.... Like NO MORE WEEKEND CONTRACT!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you about Australia. I can't wait to see the pictures. Also, maybe I can have you do professional pictures of my dogs!!!!!