Friday, March 24, 2006

Lazy People

There are sometimes when I wonder...."why don't you have your camera with you?"

I stopped by McDonalds this afternoon to take advantage of the $1.00 menu. I'm a big spender! When I turn into the parking lot I notice cars all the way around the store. There had to be at least 15 cars in the drive through lane. So, I just find a parking spot and walk in. I noticed a car at the drive through window. There is no one inside! I get my food in about 2 minutes. As I walk out, the car I walked by is just leaving and the other 14 cars are still there.

It makes you wonder how lazy people can be. I didn't see any crying kids in the cars. I didn't notice any old people, I didn't see any handicapped stickers in the window, and its 45 and sunny outside. Is it really that hard to walk into a store, or are people just that Lazy?

And speaking of lazy, I love the drive through lane at Dunkin Donuts!

1 comment:

flockjcu said...

"Drive thru" culture is pure americana! An American gift to the world!!! They call them "McDrive's" here. A better world with drive up burgers, no?