Sunday, April 15, 2012

Inspring Review


I get the opportunity from time to time to inspire and motivate people. I encourage them to achieve in creative ways. It 's a passion and something I enjoy doing.

I recently had someone ask me, who do you go to for inspiration. I go to my wife, family members, friends and I read interesting stories. Hearing people say thank you or showing signs of appreciation are very inspiring too.

This weekend I was inspired by an e-mail I received from a young woman in Arizona who purchased me book. We used to work together, but hadn't seen or talked to each other in about a year.

We met at a local Starbucks to catch up and for me to give her a signed copy of my book. We didn't have much time to talk, but she thanked me for the book.

To my surprise, I found a nice e-mail waiting for me the next day.

Here's part of what Sara wrote:

I read a lot, and the thing that keeps me most interested in a book is when it speaks to me on a personal level. I sense that your book has done that for a lot of people. You speak the truth in a way that isn't harsh or condescending, and instead gives hope that life can improve, and that the reader is more than capable of making the necessary changes on their own. It's fun, honest, and heartfelt. I feel privileged to know you, and grateful to have my very own copy of Fresh From the Kitchen! I hope that you are able to take the path you want in life, as I'm certain you've led many to their own desired path. Take care, Frank, and stay in touch.

If you ever feel like you're not going in the right direction; something will appear to let you know which way to go.

For me, I'm going to keep using written and spoken words to assist people find the right path and head the right direction.

Thank you Sara.

No comments: