Saturday, October 22, 2011

Time to Start Blogging....Frequently



Hello Fall

September 21st was the first day of fall! I was in Ohio speaking when the seasons changed. I was watching TV when the “news” was shared with the public. (It was important stuff according to the newscasters).

I immediately thought, where did the summer go? I guess that means I had a pretty adventurous summer. To be honest, this was a good summer. I got to spend a lot of time with my travel partner for life (my wife Kelly). We were so busy; I didn’t make time to blog. I looked at my photo file on my computer and thought, “I have a lot of pictures to post.” I looked at my journal and thought, “I have a lot I need to share on this blog.

So, get ready for a quick run down of my summer of 2011. There will be great pictures and a few funny moments. Most of all I’ll share some interesting information I hope inspires you to just go out and live life!

No comments: