Sunday, September 25, 2011

9/11 Memorial

Recently I was back in Ohio to visit my old college and former employer, Lakeland Community College. While I was working there, one of my students, Oloho Delano worked hard to put together a program to celebrate and remember the lives of people lost during the 9/11 tragedy. The program was amazing. I was honored to be a part of the program.

While I was walking into one of the buildings, I looked over to see the memorial Oloho was instrumental in having built. I couldn't believe 9/11 happened 10 years ago. Later in the day I checked my e-mail to see this video sent to my by Oloho. Watch, be inspired and be motivated to make an impact!

Also go to Lo's website to learn more about his organization. CLICK HERE
.http://www.lyfestylecoach.com/

No comments: