Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Thank you!

Another birthday came and passed this weekend. I didn't do anything too crazy but had a good time. Kelly and I are fans for the show "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives." So, we looked up the website for the Food Channel show and went to two of the restaurants this weekend. It was a lot of fun. We went to a Mexican Restaurant that's located in a gas station. We also hit a BBQ joint that smokes their meats for over 20 hours!

All of the food was great! The other great part of the weekend was all of you! I want to thank everyone who called, text, e-mailed me or left messages on my facebook page. Thank you everyone and I hope all of you are feeling as good as I did when I got your messages.

If you would like to check out the website for "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" click HERE
The site lists all of the restaurants the show has visited.