Saturday, September 26, 2009

Back from another Trip

Morning sunrise in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Daytona Motor Speedway...look to the left of the picture
Micheal Vick Jersey's for sale in Philadelphia
Penn State Abbington Campus outside of Philadelphia. Dropped in to see my good friend Tracy.

Last week I took the time to see the entire country for a show in Pennsylvania. You have to love our airline system. It's hard to get direct flights, so you get connected all over the place.

I had a great time performing for the students of Albright University in Reading, Pennsylvania. I wanted to look for the Gosselins House (John and Kate +8) but didn't have time. To get there and I back, I had a flight from Phoenix to Philadelphia. I rented a car and heading to to Reading. Then I returned to airport for a flight to New Mexico to see my future in-laws. My flight took me to Florida then to New Mexico. After a day in New Mexico, I got in a car and drove home with my future mother-in-law to Phoenix. Some trip in only 3 days!

Here are a few pictures from my journey!