Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm hitting the road



My summer break is almost over. It's time to shake off the rust and get ready to smiles on peoples faces. I'm about to hit the road for several performances, speeches and workshops. Here is a list of all the places you'll find me over the next two months. If I'm your neck of the woods, please stop by to see me, or shoot me an e-mail. I'll be sure to post stories and pictures on the blog when I get internet access.

August 5 - Canisius College - Buffalo, NY

August 16 - Park University-Parkville, Missouri

August 20 - Central Michigan University-Mt. Pleasant, Michigan

August 23 - Albright College-Reading, Pennsylvania

August 24 - Franklin, College - Franklin, Indiana

August 26 - Rutgers University - Newark, New Jersey

August 28 - Blackhawk Technical College -Janesville, Wisconsin

August 31 - Graceland University-Lamoni, Iowa

September 3 - Tri-State University - Angola, IN

September 27 - TBA (San Antonio, Texas)

October 7 - Franklin College - Franklin, IN