Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Follow Directions

Kelly and I are working on being more "GREEN." My sister shared a lot of information with us when we visited her in Florida. She got us hooked on the Discovery Green Channel. Anyway, Kelly and I have been recycling and are working on doing what ever we can to protect the environment. My brother and I went to the local Wal-Mart one day to run some errands. While we were out, I brought our some old magazines and paper products to place in the recycling bin at Wal-Mart. When we got to the bin we were in complete shock. Some people decided to turn the recycling and clothing collection bins into trash dumpsters.  There were trash bags in the paper recycling. Furniture in the clothing collections. And general junk in the kids clothing bin. Look at the pictures below.

I went back to Wal-Mart a few days later and all of the bins are gone. It's amazing how people can ruin a good thing. Now there are no recycling bins for the people who want to do good. The actions of some people make you wonder about the future of our planet!