Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Vegas

This weekend I went to Las Vegas to enjoy good times with friends and to get away from the cold weather of Cleveland, Ohio!
It was snowy and cold in Ohio, hot and sunny in Vegas, so what a perfect time to go. My best friend Scott was in Vegas with his parents. They were there for Easter and to celebrate his parents 40th Wedding Anniversary. Being the great guy he is, Scott put out an open invitation for his friends to join in the Fun. Tony, his girlfriend Kumari, Kelly and I took up Scott's offer. We all needed a vacation and some time away.

Below are some pictures and stories from the trip!


Pictures of the group. Me, Tony and Scott. Two of my best friends. Kelly and Kumari (Tony's girlfriend)

Welcome to Vegas. Just before I took this picture there was a guy standing under the sign without a shirt on. He was doing his best Mr. Universe posses under the sign. I couldn't get my camera out in time.

Picture of the Vegas strip from my plane. The place just keeps growing and growing!




Scott took me out for a round of golf at the Calloway Golf Center at the southern end of the strip. I beat Scott for the first time ever! I did my best to loose though. After 6 holes I had a 10 stroke lead on a PAR 3 course. I manged to "limp" home with a two stroke victory. Notice how the one hole is at the end of the Vegas airport runway....talk about needing concentration! Thanks for taking me out to play Scott!

Pete Rose was in town to sign autographs at the Ceasers Palace Mall. I snuck a couple of photographs. He signed a ball for the store saying "I bet on baseball!"




Kelly and I went to Coke World. We wanted to try the Coke Sampler. It's 16 different samples of Coke from around the world. I was more than a little bloated. Look at the photos of my stomach from the front and the side. Notice Kelly laughing. The other photo is of me and my "coke glasses."


Kelly and I were able to celebrate our first Easter together. This is the Easter Basket I was able to suprise her with. The other picture is of me and Kelly at dinner on Saturday night. Kelly treated! Thank you Kelly! You're the best girlfriend ever! Yes everyone, I called her my girlfriend! We're officially dating!


The world famous Bellagio and it's fountains.

How many people take photos of the leaving Las Vegas sign! I did!

Welcome back to Cleveland! A foot of snow was waiting on our return! Some parts of Cleveland got over two feet of snow. To see more photos/read more about the Easter/Cleveland snowstorm go to my friend Teresa's Blog on the right. I can't wait to get out west and somewhere warm!

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

fun Vegas pics! Looks like you had a great time!