Saturday, April 21, 2007

Golf!

The weather finally broke here in Cleveland. The sun was out and the skies were blue, so I went out golfing with my best friend Scott and used my new golf clubs. I almost did the impossible. I almost beat Scott again! Things were going well, until Scott mentioned how well I was doing. That woke me up from my "dream" and my old game came back but only fro 2 holes. I still finished with one of my better rounds of golf. Considering it was my first time playing this year and I was using new clubs, I was happy. The funniest moment of the day had to be what happened on the second hole. Scott's ball hit the cart path and started rolling towards a cliff at the back of the hole. We thought his ball was gone. Then we pulled up to the hole and saw the pictures below..........

No comments: