Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Success



Every year I go to my friend Ron's print shop. I ask him to help me design and print my very own growth journal. The journal helps me notate my dreams and track my growth to producing my dreams.

We all want  to be successful, but do we really know what success is? For me, success is the achievement of a dream. It's not easy work, but when you achieve what you set out to do, it feels, so good.

This morning, I'm looking through my journal to reflect on what I've done so far this year, and how much I still have to do. On the first page of the journal, I have a quote from a book I wrote last year.

The quote has me very motivated today. I want to share the quote with you:

"Do BAD Things!"

BAD = Success. When you "Do BAD Things" you are doing successful things. You are not just doing things for yourself, but you are helping others experience success. You are being a mentor and a role model. Achieving your dreams is amazing. Helping someone else achieve their dreams is magic! To "Do BAD Things" means you are Building And Developing your skills, your relationships and your community."

I plan on doing a lot of BAD Things this week. I hope this post encourages you to do the same. Remember you define your success, no one else!

No comments: