Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Remember the Amazing things you have done.

 My mom was recently in town to help celebrate my sons birthday. While there she mentioned to a friend, "Frank has been in lots of videos and publications." For a second I thought, not really. Then I really thought about it.

I've done commercials for Toyota, Goodyear, Nike, Applebees, Amusment Parks, Radio Stations, Colleges, Major League Baseball, Bus Company and Waste Management to name a few. I really wish I had copies of all the videos.

There are times we don't think the best of ourselves. We get down and think less of who we are. That's when we need to look in the mirror and reflect on who we are and who we can be.  Don't compare yourself with others, strive to be the best you. When you don't think you can do something, reflect and remember the amazing things you've done in the past and think...if I could do that, I can do anything if I work to make it happen.

Thanks to Youtube, I can share with you a few of the videos and commercials I have been in. Enjoy!

Lebron James Nike Commercial



I can see the top of my head at the :10 mark. Also I took the second pass he made when he enters the church.

Felix Hernandez MLB Commercial



Look for me in the background at the :16 mark. You might even see me on the carousel

Geauga Lake Commercials





If you look really good, you'll see me on the water rides and rollercoasters. I must have a face for radio

Kelly Chapman Music Video



Look for me at the :58 mark. I'm part of the couple on the date in the background.

No comments: