Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Vision





I recently published my third book. I wrote with my friend and speaking partner Rodger Campbell. When you write a book,  you have to read it so many times during the editing process that you can get a little sick of your own words.

This book was different.  Every time I re-read the book, I did get sick, but it wasn't why you would think. The book is designed to inspire people to live the lives they "in-visioned." I was sick, because I wasn't following my own words. I told myself "You're not living your vision."

In the book, we have the comment that reads "Share the Vision live the Dream." It should read "Share the Vision...Live the Vision."  Rarely does a vision come true if you don't share it with someone. If you keep the idea only in your head, that's probably where it will always stay. When you don't see it happen, you will get sick.

That's me. My vision is to change people's lives in a positive way. I'm going to do this by speaking, entertaining and writing. I'm told I'm a confident person. Friends and Family tell me, "When you say you're going to do something you do it!"

That's where my problem starts. Lately, I haven't mentioned my vision or I just talk about what I want. I need to put my into positive and affirmative words. I shouldn't say "I want to do....." I need to say " I will do..." That my sound arrogant, but it's not.  You're saying to the world what you're going to do. You are sharing your vision. You're being clear and concise. People will believe in you and help you achieve it when they know you have the confidence to believe in it.

So, to my readers...I will blog more...I will turn my speaking and inspiration "hobby" into a adventure that more than provides for me and my family...I will educate, inspire and entertain people around the world...I will do this because I want to creative the positive environments everyone desires to be in...I will do this to help make the world a better place.

No comments: