Friday, November 02, 2012

Movie to see

With Kelly and I expecting the first addition to our family, certain movies and tv shows have more meaning.

I recently flew to the east coast for a speaking job. The movie played during the flight was "What to expect when you're not expecting." The movie is loosely based on the popular pregnancy book that my wife has me has me consistently renewing at the library.

The movie is about several couples living in Atlanta, Georgia and their adventures as parents and expecting parents.

The movie may not have been popular in theaters, but everyone I know who is a parent and is an expecting parent have loved the movie. I liked it so much, I had to rent it again to watch with Kelly.

You'll laugh a lot through the movie. One of the reasons I liked it so much, is I can relate to several of the scenes in the movie. The being dejected about not getting married. Friends being scared of children. House hunting. Wondering if you'll be a good parent. The truth about what women go through being pregnant.

The next time you're looking for something to rent, I suggest you give this flick a try.

No comments: