Friday, September 03, 2010

What happened to August? I spent 3 weeks on the road and forgot about my blog! I think I'll have to put up a note like many businesses in Europe that say "Closed for August!"

August is always my busiest point of the year. I work a lot of back to school programs and end up living in a lot of cars, hotels and airplanes.

This August was no different. I was in Georgia, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio and Illinois again. I got to work with lots of great people.

The most amazing part about speaking to/ teaching people is when someone smiles and says "Thank you!" or "You made an impact on my life." Those words put lots of goose bumps on your skin.

I'm still downloading pictures from August. From my speaking, visiting friends and wedding planing. The pictures require some good stories, so give me some time to catch up with the blog and post lots of great pictures and stories!

Until my next post, Keep Living Life!


The Main Lodge at George Williams College in Wisconsin
Had the honor of working with the students of Lewis University for a two-day leadership retreat at George Williams College
Rodger enjoying himself
Kaylar checking out my camera at the Phoenix Zoo
If you're put into the right environment, you can GROW!