Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Got to have Good Marketing!



One month and no blogs! Come on Frank, get you act together! I'll be doing a review of the last month soon.

What I have been doing over the last month has been working on my speaking and company.

I recently went to a conference in Atlanta where I got a chance to network with a lot of performers. It was great to share ideas, watch others perform and get ideas for the future.

Here is an import rules I've really come to realize for anyone who has a business or is starting a business.

#1 Put together a marketing plan
People need to know who you are! Create a identity and logo for your business. Develop ways to stand out from the competition. Have a great website!

Many times we focus so much on our product, we forget about selling our product. We have less than seven seconds to make a first impression. If you have poor marketing then people will think you have a poor product. I've spent the last couple of weeks redoing my marketing with the help of a graphic artist and re-working my website. Some of the samples are above.

If anyone has any great ideas on ways for me to promote myself, please contact me at frank@badbadapples.com