Tuesday, March 30, 2010

February and March 2010

I was talking to my mom the other day and she told me how much she enjoys reading my blogs. I started my blog several years ago, so she, my family and friends could keep up with the goings on in my life. Over that time other people began reading this blog and it evolved into sharing my life stories, advice and knowledge.

I took some time the other night to look over some of my old blogs with my fiance Kelly. It was fun to review all of the experiences we have had together. Seeing all of the amazing things that I have done was very inspiring. It was fun to relive the stories and remember the adventures through the photos that I have posted.

I haven't blogged as much over the last six months as I usually do, but that will change. Blogging is fun for me and it gives me the opportunity to get a lot off of my chest and share a lot of knowledge and experiences from my life.

Here is a quick review of my life over the last two months. February and March have flown by!



Go Carting with my Nephew to be!


Rubbing is Racing!

Tori and Little Pig. I feed them during my Warthog talk when working at the Zoo.
Me giving the Baboon and Mandrill talk at the zoo.

Have microphone will talk and and entertain.
Spock waiting for his food during one of my talks
Funny Sign from a dinner during my trip with Kelly to Sedona.

The Coleman Entertainment Booth in Atlanta during the APCA Conference. I was invited to teach two workshops.


Happy Valentines Day and Happy Birthday Kelly. For the first time since we've been together, I was in town to celebrate both days with Kelly.

We call have tough times in life, but this picture just proves that things could be worse! How do you explain this to your insurance agent?

I get to work the giraffe deck at the Phoenix Zoo from time to time.

Met these two ladies on the way back from Wisconsin. They were on their way to Australia for a study abroad program. I shared my stories from time in Australia. They thanked me for the info I shared with them and told me they felt a little less nervous after talking with me. Good Luck ladies!

The Grand Canyon from 30,000 ft. Notice the snow on the canyon rim and no snow in the canyon.

Just and funny shirt I had to take a photo of.


One of the Komodo Dragons at the Phoenix Zoo during one of my talks.

Planning a fall wedding with Kelly. We're looking to get married in the mountains of Sedona, Arizona. Lots of work to do and it's hard staying inside of your budget. It's very easy for your eyes to get bigger than your stomach...err wallet!