Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy New Year (Very B’lated)

My best friend Scott made is yearly New Year’s pilgrimage to the “Valley of the Sun” to hang out with me and golf as much as possible!
Kelly and I celebrating New Years with some friends.


Hello Everyone! This is my first blog of 2009! I can’t believe it’s taken me almost a month to blog. My life is always busy and crazy, but the Holiday Season and the first part of the month were even busier. I will do my best to catch everyone up over my next several blog entries. I hope everyone’s New Year has gotten off to a good start!

I didn’t have blogs for the first part of the year because I was spending some quality time with Kelly; I had to work a busy schedule at the Phoenix Zoo; I had friends come into town to visit; I’m finishing up the chapter to a book and I just finished several magazine articles. Did I mention I was training for a marathon too! Wow! I’m tired after reading this!

I would like to say Happy Birthday to the following “January Birthday Babies”

Brian
Robyn
Jim
Ramonita