Friday, September 05, 2008

Thank you!

I wanted to type and thank everyone who called, text, e-mailed and facebooked me to say "Happy Birthday!"

I spent most of my b'day in airports making my way home. When I got home I had a Great time. That's because of a wonderful person named Kelly (my girlfriend). She showed up to the airport looking "Very Good." She took me out to dinner at a local Mexican restaurant. The food was good but the company was better. 

I've definitely missed my "quality time" with Kelly. Three weeks on the road was fun, but it was time to come home.

After dinner I returned home to find several b'day gifts from Kelly. They all had a special or personal touch/meaning to them. The shorts story is, she made me feel special. 

Everyone who contacted me, made me feel special too. Thank you Kelly! Thank you Everyone!

Frank