Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blogging from the Airport

I'm in the Phoenix airport getting ready for a trip to Philadelphia. I'll be speaking at Albright College on Monday, September 22nd at 7PM. 

I'm cleaning up some files and downloading some pictures from my camera. I haven't posted any pictures for a while, so I thought I'd put up a few pictures from my recent camera cleaning.

Speaking update, I'll be at Franklin College in Indiana on Tuesday, October 7th.



Chicago Skyline from my hotel room
Park University in Missouri
Trine University in Angola, Indiana. College's normally arrange for Rodger and I to stay at a local hotel when we come to speak. Trine has their very own cottage for performers to stay in. Check out the pictures below. Very nice!




Trine University Auditorium before Rodger and I spoke

Showtime (twice) over 500 freshman to educate!