Sunday, April 06, 2008

Minnesota






This weekend I was in Minnesota. This was my first time "actually" visiting Minnesota. I've been in the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport before, but that doesn't count.


Rodger and I were in town for the National Association for Campus Activities (NACA) Northern Plains Regional Conference. We were selected to perform/present during the Training Showcase. Things went great and it looks like we'll be spending a lot of time in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa this Fall. The students at the conference were great. I have to say thank you to Justin, Mark, Margaret, The Mario Princesses, All the Wisconsin schools and the ladies who laughed at/with me and Rodger in the booth. We took a lot of great photos, but my camera had some issues (battery died!). If anyone who attended the conference is reading this, please e-mail me the photos so I can post them on the Blog.

Rodger and I also managed to make it to the Mall of America. It used to be the largest mall in the world. The place has an amusement park in the middle. I did have enough battery power to get some photos at the mall.

I'm on the road again this week, so the blogs will be a little slow, but keep checking in for more stories and photos.

Have a great week!