Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Thank you Kelly!




Tuesday was my birthday. Kelly has been really busy with work and keeping up with me. Even with her crazy schedule, she still found the time to take me out to a really nice seafood restaurant. She had planned this for awhile. The food was great and the company was even better. If you’re ever in Phoenix and have the taste for seafood, look up the following restaurant:

McCormick & Schmick’s
2575 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
(602) 468-1200

I recommend the crab cakes! MMMMMM!!!!!!

Thank you Kelly! =0 )

P.S. – Thank you to everyone who called, wrote, text, e-carded me, Facebooked, Myspaced and e-mailed me with B’day wishes!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Happy Belated Birthday (I'm so bad with birthdays)!! Looks like you had a great time. Go Tribe!