Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Keeping Busy

Haven't blogged much in the last week. I've been keeping busy. I'm preparing to hit the road again next week, so I've been working on some speeches and working with a friend to write a couple of workbooks/ books. On top of that, I signed a contract with a movie casting company last week, they said they liked my look and my resume. Hopefully you'll be seeing blogs and pictures of me working on a movie set.

After doing all of that, I got to help Kelly out a little bit last week. She's a teacher and they have a ton of work outside and inside of the classroom. Seeing how busy she was, I volunteered to help her out and she took me up on my offer. I spent the last week being her assistant. I got to help grade papers, make copies and work with students. Volunteering was a lot of fun. I'm sure after reading this, Kelly will find some more work for me to do! =0 )

Favorite part of last week was the weekend. Kelly and I went out to dinner to celebrate the one year anniversary of our first date. To celebrate we went back to the same restaurant. I couldn't get the same table we sat at last year. We had a good time and good meal. Neither of us can believe how fast the last year has gone and that we would be living with each other. I guess you can say we had a really good dinner a year ago! =0 )

No comments: