Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Life and Relationships

Today I got a chance to act/work on another video. I got to play the part of a bus dispatcher dealing with an angry employee. The video will be used in Canada for training school bus drivers. Working/Acting is always fun. Lots of good stories.

I met a local producer/director this spring. He liked my attitude and the work that I did. A good work relationship was established and I've been invited back to work with him several times. Tom told me today that he was sad to see me go, because he could use me in more of his productions. He did tell me to keep in touch and anytime I'm in Cleveland to let him know and if he has any work he'll let me know or use me on a production.

I had a friend from Australia tell me that life is all about the relationships you make. I've learned that one. You never know how the people you meet can change or affect your life. I've made a lot of great relationships with people I've come accross. Many of them have had a positive effect on my life. Several of these people are my friends.

I'm moving to Arizona in about 10 days and many of my friends have been spending a lot of time with me before I go. Dinners, talks on the phone, e-mails, or just hanging out. All of that time is very important to me. It just proves the statement about "Life is about relationships." Thank you to all of my friends and the people I have positive relationships with. I hope I've helped you and thank you for helping me!

No comments: