Sunday, July 29, 2007

Going Away Party

T-Minus "One Week" until I head for Arizona! My friends knew this so, they threw me a going away party last night. What a great time. I've got to thank the planners......Thank you Teresa, Scott, Tony and Brian. I really have to thank Teresa and Brian for getting Brian's parents house for the party! Thank you. All of you are the best.

Before I post a ton of pictures, I would like to thank Martha, Cathy, Trudy, Dwayne, Jennifer, Pedro, Dave, Sue, Frank, Denise, Christy, Nakaya, Greg, Amber, Elija, Scott, Kathy, Dick, Josh, Rober, Deb, Patty, Mike, Lisa, Ken, Lisa, John, Retta, Jim, Becca, Rachel, Ally, Mike, Damon, Matt, Tony, Kumari, Jim, and Cari for stopping by the party and making it a great time. I'm sorry I couldn't get a picture with everyone; there were just too many of you! =0 )

I hope all of you come out to visit. I'll be back in Ohio to visit my friends and some newbornsthis fall and winter.

Thank you everyone for being great friends, being supportiive, making me the person I am, being family to me, laughing with me, sometimes crying with me and most importantly.......just being there! I'll miss all of you!



The super party hostess! Thank you Teresa! You're the BEST! I owe you big time! I'll be back to see the Brian and Teresa twins!
My going away "card" everyone signed the helmet of my favorite football team. Great idea Scott and Tony! I love it!















No comments: