Sunday, July 15, 2007

Last Indians Game?

On Friday night, I went to the watch the Cleveland Indians play the Kansas City Royals. I'm moving in three weeks and I realized this will probably be my last Indians home game for a long time. I can't remember how many games I've been too, but I've been to a lot. I was at the very first game at Jacobs Field; I went to the All-Star game Homerun contest with my Best Friend Scott; and Friday I went to the best fireworks show I've ever seen at the park. Tony, Kumari and Scott....Thank you for taking me to my last baseball game in Cleveland. Did I mention that the Indians came back and won the game on Friday! Game winning single in the 9th inning.

Hertiage Park. Tribute to the top 100 Indians baseball players




Photograph from the center field bullpen at Jacobs Field.


Two of the best friends anyone can have. Tony and Scott
Self Pic of me and the fireworks

No comments: