Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy Birthdays

Over the last week, a couple of my close friends celebrated birthdays. Happy 30th Birthday Brian! Happy Birthday Ramonita!

I spent last Friday with some co-workers and friends celebrating Ramonita's birthday! Thanks for dinner Ramonita. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures.

On Saturday, it was my friend Brian's birthday. His wife Teresa (one of my best friends) invited all of Brian's friends out to dinner at a comedy club/resteraunt/martini bar called Pickwick and Frolic in downtown Cleveland. We had a lot of fun and the food was great.

Here are some pictures from Brian's Party! Welcome to the 30 club "B"!


Me with the Birthday Boy...Bald men unite!

Me and Teresa

Teresa and her Hubby!

2 comments:

Brian said...

What a handsome looking couple! You and I should go out in public more often!! Thanks for the birthday wish!

Brian said...

What a handsome looking couple! You and I should go out in public more often! Thanks for the birthday wish!!