Friday, July 21, 2006

Week Off!






I was planning to go out of town this week to see some friends and family. Plans didn't quiete workout the way I wanted too, so I ended staying home. I took this week off just to relax and get away from everything. That meant getting away from the blog too. My time off is almost over, so it's back to the blog and the real world. The time off has been great, and I've caught up on a lot of things. It always feels great to knock out things on our personal to do lists. It also feels great to just relax.

Here are some pictures from my day on Scott's fishing boat. I didn't catch anything, but it was still a great time to relax and hang out with my best friend!

More comments on life and the world will be coming in the future.

Frank

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Frank,

Enjoy seeing what you are up to since I rarely see you. Scott was at Painesville Party in the Park yesterday where I was working the Lake Erie College table. I knew he looked familiar! I need a vacation myself!

Maribel

Anonymous said...

I can catch bigger fish than that.

-Jim
Jim-