Sunday, July 02, 2006

US Air Force Museum











Since I was in Columbus working, I decided to stay a extra day to see an old friend and visit the United States Air Force Museum in Dayton. The Conference gave everyone attending free movie passes, so I went to see Superman Returns. It was good, but nothing to write home about. I agree with the people I went with...Spiderman is a lot better when it comes to superhero movies. After the conference let out, I met up with my friend Shannon and some of her friends. Did some bar hopping and catching upin Columbus. I haven't seen Shannon in about 3 years. Thanks for the couch to crash on and some good laughs around Columbus Shannon!

Finally, I took a short 1 hour drive over Dayton. I went to visit the US Air Force Museum. The museum combines two of my favorite things, History and Planes. The place is huge! I really can't describe it. The museum is free to get into and has a huge park/memorial on the outside and three HUGE hangers full of planes on the inside. The first airplanes all the way to the B-2 Stealth Bomber are on display. If you're ever in Ohio, stop in. Click on the title above to be linked to the Museum.

No comments: