Sunday, January 29, 2006

Keeping Busy


A friend asked me what I've been up too lately and I said not much. Then I started typing everything I've been up too and I realized how busy I've been! So, if my blogs have been kind of short and few, its because of the following: Work is keeping me busy, getting ready for the trip to Australia has kept me busy, I'm working on a new website and I've been knocking out my loooooooonnnnnggggggggggg to do list!

My mom and brother stopped in visit this weekend. They brought the warm weather from Florida with them. High 40's and Low 50's this weekend. They leave tomorrow.....and tomorrow night it's supposed to snow! They have great timing.

It was good to see "my clone" and my "mommy!" The picture above is of my brother at a friend's party over the weekend. I swear the kid knows everyone! He's been in Florida for a year and a half and everywhere we went this weekend, everyone knew him and ran up to say "hi!"

No comments: