Thursday, January 12, 2006

Feeling Good!

I think I know why people in warm climates are so happy (most of the time) and get so much done. It's been unusually warm here in Cleveland the last couple of weeks. I think it's snowed once since New Years. The last couple of days the temps have been in the 50's and you can see the grass. It almost feels like spring. And today, it was sunny! I had to break my sunglasses out! Its amazing how different your mood is when you wake up and its warm and the sun is out! You're a lot more motivated and you get a lot more done. You also smile more.

Unfortunately, I am a realist and I do know where I live. I live in the cloudiest city in America. I also live on the snowy side of the North Pole (Cleveland). I know mother nature is teasing us right now, so I won't get too excited by the weather. It was just nice today to have the sun shining and not having to worry about wearing a hat or gloves; or having to clean snow off my car!

So, here's to global warming in Cleveland or at least having the Sun shine more than once a week!

No comments: