Thursday, June 05, 2014

Who have you worked with part 2

I've been lucky enough to have the opportunity to work with a variety of organizations and companies as a model, actor, entertainer, mc and speaker.

I was recently asked for a list of groups I worked with. I started to go through my list. People are very visual so, I put together this photo of some of the groups I've worked with. I shared the photo on Facebook first. Over course my mom and several friends chimed in about the groups I missed.

For now, here's the photo of some of the groups I've worked with and some extra photos of others I need to add.

Morale of this story.  Never doubt yourself, if you do, take time to reflect on what you've done in the past to motivate yourself to do great things in the future.

















No comments: