Friday, April 11, 2014

Dreams do come true!

I have a list that I call my "Grocery List." It's a list of all the things I feel I need to do in life and all of the things I want to do in life. I cross things off as I do them and I add things to the list when I get inspired.

It's a pretty long list. I've shared the list with people near me. The amazing thing is, when I share my list with people, many times they help me make things on the list become reality.

Recently a huge dream came true. I went to a practice round of "The Masters" Golf Tournament. My grocery list has the comment, "go to the Masters with your Best Friend Scott." Well, after 15 years of trying to get tickets, Scott won the ticket lottery. I was excited when he called me to ask if I could join him.

Going to the Masters is a once in a lifetime experience for many people. Words can't describe the experience of the sounds, smells and feeling or being at one of golfs most sacred places. And I got to go because of a GREAT friend.

Never fear sharing your dreams with people, you never know what might happen.

Enjoy the pictures and stories from my Masters experience. THANK YOU SCOTT!
 Me and my Practice round Ticket
 Clubhouse at the practice range.
 Enjoying a non-alcoholic beverage. Food costs are amazing at Augusta National. We ate like kings for less than $10!
 Practice rounds are amazing because you can bring your camera and get close to the players. 
Sergio Garcia
 Famous Hole 12 "Golden Bell"
 Scott and I infront of Hole 12
 Scott really enjoying his seat.
 Hole 13 "Azalea"
More Hole 13
 More Hole 13
 Golf great Arnold Palmer...he drank a lemonade not an Arnold Palmer
 Amazing moment...touching an actual Masters Flag on an actual Masters Green
 Amazing moment...my hand in an actual Masters Cup on an actual Masters Green





Scott with one of his favorite golfers...Miguel Jimenez

No comments: