Friday, March 22, 2013

Where are the blogs?

Hello everyone, my computer glitch turned out to be a computer death! My friend of 7 years is no longer with us. I spent the last few weeks trying to revive it with no success.

No computer makes blogging a little difficult, but that won't stop me.

My mom teased me in a text last night that there's nothing "Fresh in the Kitchen." She is so right. She's making sure I hit my goal of blogging weekly.

I always tell people life it's about what you have, not what you don't. I could say I don't have time. I could say I don't have a computer. But that would be the easy way out.

I do have my wife's computer and I do have my cell phone with the blogger app in it. I actually made time to type this blog on my phone.

Morale of this story...if you want something bad enough and it's important to you, you'll find a way to make it happen look for lots of blogs the next few days to make up for the lack of blogs the past few weeks. Until then, have a great weekend.

Frank

No comments: