Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Technology wreaks havoc on me

There's nothing worse than your technology breaking!

I sat down tonight to start posting new blogs and took a break to spend time with my son and wife. When I came back to continue my work, I was the victim of a frozen computer screen. So, I did what any person would do, I powered down my computer. When I went to turn my computer back on...A blank white screen. So, I did what any person would do, I powered down my computer. When I turned it back on.. A blank white screen stared back at me.

This process continued about five times, with no success. This is why I cried out "Why!!!!!" I tried to back my computer up last week, but it didn't want to work.

So, tonight, I sit here typing on my wife's computer, praying that I haven't lost everything that I've typed in my computer for the last few months.

Please send out your cyber prayers to me. I'm hoping the the blank white screen doesn't mean that my computer has gone into the light!

No comments: