Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Ready to Nosh

A few weeks ago, I responded to a posting for a Culinary Food Guide. The opportunity sounded fun. Company was looking for outgoing people to entertain and host groups on a guided food tour of downtown Phoenix. What does that mean? It's simple. Take people from restaurant to restaurant to show them a great time while enjoying GREAT food.

I take people to one restaurant for appetizers, then to another for dinner and finally end at another for dessert and "beverages." My job is to keep the conversations going. Make sure everyone has a great time and to order the food.

I'm not sure who has more fun the people who come on the tour or me. My rules are pretty simple, eat lots of food, meet and talk with new people and have fun.

The tours are put on by "Ready to Nosh." The company offers different tours around the United States. You can learn more about the tours by going to clicking HERE.

If you would like me as your tour guide, be sure to request me. We'll have a good time and have some YUMMY eats!

No comments: