Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thank You!


The words "Thank You" can mean a lot especially when given at the right time.

Many people focus so much on material gifts, they forget that something "simple" can make more of an impact.

I have a friend named Katie. I've written about her several times on this blog. She is special, modest and very genuine.

She participates in several endeavours to help people . One of them is to provide clean drinking water to children in Africa. I do what I can to support Katie and her endeavours. Many times I feel and wish I could do more.

That all changed when I received an e-mail today from Katie. The picture is above.

Katie is someone I look up too because of the amazing things she does and her amazing heart and passion. With every thing going on, she still managed to do something special.....she said "Thank you!"

Never forget to thank the people who support you. It's one of the greatest gifts you can give!

Thank you Katie! To learn more about Katie, click on the link below:

http://rowforwater.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Spotz

No comments: