Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Book of the month!


I’ve been traveling a lot lately. And when I’m traveling there are tow things I do to pass the time. Sleep and read! Airports and airplanes give me an opportunity to catch up on both.

The gift of knowledge is one of the best gifts you can give. This month my friend Ron (he’s the editor of my book) let me borrow the book, “Listen to no one and 39 other creative things you do.”

I could write you a long boring review of the book, or I could just give you a direct quote from the author.

Chapter 40

"Work hard. Keep at it, Live simply and quietly. Remain humble. Stay positive. Create your own luck. Be nice. Be polite."


If you are feeling un-motivated about life, pick up this book for a fun, easy and inspiring read.

Thank you Ron!

No comments: