Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Product of the Month


My product of the month is the MP3 Speaker Amp by Blue Sky Designs.

I was looking for a small speaker with quality sound. When I travel and give workshops in smaller rooms, I like to play music during my programs. I wanted something that would fit in my airplane carry on bag and work with my laptop and Ipod. I found the solution for $20. It's about a four inch by four inch by four inch square.

The MP3 Speaker Amp can be found online or at your local Bed, Bath and Beyond Store. I got mine for $15 by using a coupon I got in the mail. The speaker runs on THREE AA Batteries or can plug into your USB port on your computer. It has adjustments for the bass and treble and the volume is loud and clear.

My fiance has been using the speaker lately to listen to music while she cleans the house. She's not a big tech person, but tells me she's glad I bought the speaker. I may have to get her one for her birthday!