Monday, January 04, 2010

Amazing People!

In life, we have to opportunity to meet, work with or know amazing people. I've been luck enough to meet several.

One of these people is Katie Spotz. She was one of my students years ago and she has remained a good friend since her graduation. On January 2, 2010, she jumped in a boat in Africa and began rowing a boat towards South America. The SOLO voyage will take anywhere from 70 to 100 days. When Katie completes the trip, she will be the youngest person to complete the voyage. She will also be raising money for charity.

With her crazy schedule, Katie still took the time to call me and say "thank you" for my support. I'm going to do my art to support Katie by spreading the news of my blog, website, facebook and twitter page. You can do your part by following her adventures and leaving a note or two on her site/twitter page.

To find out more about Katie and her adventures, please click on the links below:

Row for Water (Click Here)

New York Time Article (Click Here)