Thursday, July 16, 2009

True Food Kitchen

It looks like I'm on a restaurant kick on my blogs right now. I've gone to a few interesting and unique places recently. They've been really good and I wanted to share the information with everyone.

The most recent recommendation I have is for "True Food Kitchen." It is part of the FOX Restaurant Concepts group. The restaurant is located in Phoenix at the Biltmore Fashion Park.

If you are looking for great tasting healthy food, this is the place to go.

Here is an excerpt from the companies mission statement:

At True Food Kitchen, we believe simple, fresh, pure ingredients create the most satisfying and memorable dining experiences. While our menu is packed with nutritious, good-for-you vegetables, whole grains, and proteins, we never sacrifice flavor. You may not notice the difference, but it’s there.

Kelly took me for lunch after one of my trips and I was amazed how good the food tasted, but it was even better to know that it wasn''t super expensive and all of the food was natural and grown locally.

If you would like to know more about the restaurant and would like to see their menu, click on the link below:

True Food Kitchen